Tales of Sikkim: A Solo Nomadic Journey
How would you react when you suddenly get to know that you are going to the place which you always wanted to visit? I have already visited Arunachal Pradesh, Assam and some part of Meghalaya before but couldn’t get chance to visit Sikkim. I had heard and read so many things about Sikkim and was just waiting for the right time to explore this place. But unfortunately, this particular ‘Right time’ took a long time to come. Ok, let me take you to a little flashback. After completing my post graduation from Rajasthan and spending almost a month in Delhi, I reached my home town, Motihari. In the month of May or June only, I had applied in Central University of Sikkim for M.Phil but was not sure about my application status i.e. selected or not and very frankly, I forgot about it. After spending almost 15 days at home, I started getting bored but it was quite tough to escape because I was there after a long time. One day, I got a mail. No, it was not only mail; actually it was a fantastic s...
Comments
Post a Comment